skip to main | skip to sidebar

365 Challenge

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Party's Over

Gone are those carefree days of eating Oreo Cakesters at 10pm with Jon. This fat is not leaving unless I develop a little self control. I ran around our cul de sac 2 1/2 times tonight and my throat is burning. I must not eat anything after dinner anymore starting now.
Posted by Sherilyn at 9:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (233)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ▼  February (28)
      • Unwanted House Guests
      • Donald Survives 8.8 Earthquake in Chile
      • Could Spring Be Near?
      • Welcome to pre-teen hell
      • Vitamin Ball
      • What's missing from this picture?
      • New Threads
      • Whoville
      • Not his most flattering angle....
      • Bravery Rewarded
      • Girl's (and baby's) Night In!
      • The Party's Over
      • The Snotter
      • Chubba Bubba
      • Valentine's Day
      • Mommy's 2nd Job
      • I've Created a Monster!
      • The Never-Ending Winter.. AH ah ah ah ah ahhhhh
      • Just Can't Get Enough
      • Brothers Forever
      • An Amazing Friend
      • Wild Hair
      • Nasty Oven
      • Make that Money!!$$$
      • Upper 40's!
      • Mama's Been a Baaad Girl...
      • Product Review
      • Ghetto Superstar
    • ►  January (30)