skip to main | skip to sidebar

365 Challenge

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nasty Oven

How have I been married 14 years and never cleaned an oven? I guess I have never had an oven this dirty to start out with. There was grease all inside so I finally cleaned it out. Oven cleaner works like a charm!
Posted by Sherilyn at 4:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (233)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ▼  February (28)
      • Unwanted House Guests
      • Donald Survives 8.8 Earthquake in Chile
      • Could Spring Be Near?
      • Welcome to pre-teen hell
      • Vitamin Ball
      • What's missing from this picture?
      • New Threads
      • Whoville
      • Not his most flattering angle....
      • Bravery Rewarded
      • Girl's (and baby's) Night In!
      • The Party's Over
      • The Snotter
      • Chubba Bubba
      • Valentine's Day
      • Mommy's 2nd Job
      • I've Created a Monster!
      • The Never-Ending Winter.. AH ah ah ah ah ahhhhh
      • Just Can't Get Enough
      • Brothers Forever
      • An Amazing Friend
      • Wild Hair
      • Nasty Oven
      • Make that Money!!$$$
      • Upper 40's!
      • Mama's Been a Baaad Girl...
      • Product Review
      • Ghetto Superstar
    • ►  January (30)